Post 1 , Who am i? (sofia infante)

 

Hello my name is Sofia and have 18 years old, and i studies chemistry in the universidad de chile. I was born in Santiago of chile, and i live right there, I live with my father and my cat in my apartament in Santiago centro, i have one cat and she call isidora, in this moment i'm watching breaking bad with my boyfriend.

 I like study and organice my things in a book or a planner, i like so much eat thing with a lot of chocolate with a cup of coffe in the morning before i go to the university , i like see movies and series with my father and eat junk food in the weekend.

 My family is made up of my dad, me (Obviously), grandmother and my stepbroder. I live in the same place where I was born (Santiago de Chile) 

and thats is all about me

Comentarios

  1. This blog is very complet. I like the way you did your blog and the way you describe yourself

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my most embarrassing moment in my life

dream job